Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich-Toasted! | ChopChop
"Going Bananas" means being really silly. The expression comes from the way monkeys act when they get fed. We bet you'll go bananas for this treat!
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your kitchen gear and ingredients and put them on a clean counter.
- Put two pieces of bread on the counter. Spread half the peanut (or almond) butter on each slice.
- Top each slice with half the banana slices. Cover each with another slice of bread.
- With the help of your adult, put a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
- After about 2 minutes, with the help of your adult, add the sandwiches.
- After about 2-3 minutes, the bottom should be golden brown. Using the spatula, put the sandwiches on a plate, let cool for a few minutes and cut in half.
Did you know? A bunch of bananas is called a hand. Single bananas are called fingers.